Business Ethics Skills Workshop
A company’s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a Business Ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
A company’s ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. Ethics is a two-way street; the influence goes both ways, which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business today. Ethics is very important, as news can now spread faster and farther than ever before.
- Define and understand ethics
- Understand the benefits of ethics
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work
- Recognize social and business responsibility
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity
For more information on this workshop or to reserve your spot, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org